To be listed, events must:
- be jazz-related events.
- be open to the general public and require no membership.
- be an annual, one-off or special event.
- be finalized and confirmed prior to submission. Events with dates to be announced, undetermined locations, etc., will not be listed.
- Fundraising events must be sponsored by a registered charity to be listed.
- Recurring events must be entered individually.
- JAZZ.FM91 is not obliged to list events submitted here and reserves the right to edit, withhold or decline any event.
- The proper use of language that is respectful and sensitive to people of diverse backgrounds will be enforced. Any entry that uses offensive and discriminatory language will not be listed.
- We reserve the right to prohibit users who in any way violate acceptable behavior from participating in this service. Users remain solely responsible for the content of their postings.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- We cannot publish event information sent via e-mail. Please submit all event information on the form provided.