Welcome to the second annual JAZZ.FM91 Online Fine Wine Auction!
Our listeners and collectors across the province have generously donated more than 400 bottles ranging from affordable offerings to some of the most sought-after wines.
We are thrilled to be working with Canada’s premier wine auction house, Iron Gate Auctions. They have curated our donated bottles into 155 lots, including some very special bottles and collections curated and signed by Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson of Rush and by Holly Cole.
It’s easy to bid, but in order to do so, you must register at IronGateAuctions.com. We suggest you register in advance of the auction so you can view the auction catalogue and watch their online tutorial on how the auction works.
Bidding starts Tuesday, May 31, and ends Tuesday, June 7.
- Bidding is anonymous, simple and secure
- Register at IronGateAuctions.com with your name, phone number and email address
- Registrants can create their own auction item wish list and make anonymous bids throughout the duration of an auction
- Bidders will receive email and text notifications for bids, outbids and won
- Bids can be placed from anywhere across Canada and the United States (U.S. bids may incur time delays for shipping)
- Online auction catalogues can be searched by producer, region and sub-region, vintage and appraisal value
- The platform features a real-time countdown clock that will track the time remaining in auction down to the second
- No cost to register and place bids
- No HST or buyer’s premium (savings of more than 30%)
- Staggered closing times for various lots
See the full catalogue at irongateauctions.com.
Should you be the successful bidder, you can either arrange pickup by appointment of your items at IronGate, 51 Laird Dr., Toronto, or have them shipped at nominal cost. Bidders in the U.S. will need to arrange delivery or pickup after COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted. You will be advised of pickup/delivery options by email should you be the successful bidder.
All proceeds from the auction will support JAZZ.FM91, a not-for-profit, 24-hour jazz station in Toronto. As a registered charity, your support will allow us to continue to provide the best in jazz programming and support our various community outreach programs including the JAZZ.FM91 Youth Big Band, Jazz 4 Kids, music scholarships and more.
While donations of products to the JAZZ.FM91 Online Fine Wine Auction are eligible for a tax receipt, winning bids for products are not.
Thank you for participating in our auction!
JAZZ.FM91 Charitable Registration # 11886 4826 RR0001