We use your personal information to establish and maintain communication with you. This includes soliciting donations, providing you with tax receipts, participating in contests and keeping you up to date on our current activities via printed and online newsletters. If you have participated in an online activity, your personal information will only be used for the purposes of that online activity, unless you otherwise provide us with your consent. We may ask for your permission to use your personal information for other purposes, for example, to send you a newsletter or donor solicitation. We will only use this information for these purposes if you have provided us with consent by “opting in” on the online form. If you have entered and won one of our contests, your name, photograph, and city of residence may be published by us and/or our sponsors. Please check the specific contest rules for details.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
4. Links to other sitesOur site contains links to other sites. Once you leave our site, you are subject to the privacy policies of the new site. We are not responsible in any way for their policies so we encourage anybody who links to other sites from ours to read those sites’ privacy policies, especially if you are contemplating the provision of personal information.
5. AnalyticsJAZZ.FM91 uses Google Analytics to track pertinent, though generic and anonymous, local information, such as:
- IP address
- sensor data from your device
- information about things near your device, such as Wi-Fi access points, cell towers, and Bluetooth-enabled devices
- your language settings
- and your referral source (ie. whether you searched in google, or clicked on a social media link)
6. How we disclose your personal dataJAZZ.FM91 does not sell your Personal Data to third parties, such as marketers or advertisers. We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as outlined below. We have trusted service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as identity verification services, website hosting, data analysis, database infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and auditing services. These service providers may need to access Personal Data to perform their services. We authorize such service providers to use or disclose the Personal Data only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirement. Our trusted third parties include:
- Constant Contact
- Raiser’s Edge / Blackbaud
- Google Analytics
- Google Ad Manager
- Canada Post