Join us for this fun, French-themed event jazz event celebrating International Jazz Day!
This event is a fundraiser for the festival and will include:
- French hors d’oeuvres and welcome cocktail (included in price of ticket)
- Live in-person concert
- Door Prizes, Silent Auction, 50/50 draw and more!
Let Juliet Dunn and her trio take you on a trip to Paris… le vrai Paris de nos coeurs. Smokey cafes and bistros, cozy hideouts, jazz ‘caves’, sleepless nights, the river Seine, Montmartre, et encore… All of this set to the music of Edith Piaf, Josephine Baker, Charles Aznavour and more. Accompanied by the accordion stylings of Tom Szczesniak this show will truly transport you to Paris, France. Bon Voyage!
The evening’s performance will feature:
- Juliet Dunn on Vocals / Voix
- Peter Shea and Doug Mundy on Piano / Piano
- Adrian Juras on Upright Bass / Contrebasse
- Tom Szczesniak on Accordion / Accordéon
- Jeff Luciani on Drums / Batterie
DID YOU KNOW
- The winemaker at Stratus (JL Groulx) is from France? He’s from the Loire Valley region of France!
- The TD Niagara Jazz Festival’s Co-creator (Juliet Dunn) lived and worked in Paris, France for 13 years?