JAZZ.FM91 & CAA International Jazz Safari to New Orleans
April 2 – April 5
JAZZ.FM91 presents the International Jazz Safari to New Orleans from April 2 to 5, 2020 — in partnership with CAA, our official travel insurance provider.
Join your hosts Jaymz Bee and Ronnie Littlejohn in the Big Easy as we take in the electric energy of the French Quarter and celebrate the city’s deep jazz roots at its historic jazz institutions.
Your trip will include round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and more.
- $4,375 single ($920 tax receipt)
- $6,785 double ($1,430 tax receipt)
Your trip includes:
- three nights at the beautiful boutique Ace Hotel
- daily breakfast
- group dinner
- curated night out on the town visiting musical hot spots
The JAZZ.FM91 International Jazz Safari to New Orleans, in partnership with CAA — making bad days good, and good days better.
A friendly gathering place, Ace Hotel New Orleans sits on the corner of Carondelet and Lafayette streets in the Warehouse District of one of the best cities on Earth. The feel of weft and warp woven together by countless anthropologies and creation stories far too vast for any single person to own. So it belongs to the whole city.
We’re close to up-and-coming art galleries and shopping, museums, cocktails and just a jaunt to the classics of the French Quarter and the modernity of the burgeoning South Market District, a stone’s throw to many of New Orleans’ best gems like the Sports and Arts Districts, and just a bike ride to the lively Bywater and Marigny neighborhoods, as well as mystical nooks and corners you can explore on your own.
The city has an expansive soul that is palpable, self-assured in a way that sustains hope and grit and sadness at once. We’re still new, but we love calling New Orleans home.
CAA, our official travel insurance provider, is the title sponsor of JAZZ.FM91’s International Jazz Safari to New Orleans.
Explore the world protected with CAA Travel Insurance – starting with finding the right travel insurance plan for you.
– Multi-Trip Annual Plan for frequent travellers
– Single Trip Plans
– Trip Cancellation & Interruption Plans
– Emergency medical coverage up to $5 million which includes:
+ 24/7 CAA Assistance
+ Emergency Dental*
+ Vision care*
+ Air Ambulance*
Plus, CAA Members always save 10% on travel insurance.
Visit caasco.com/jazz.fm or call 1-833-665-8248 to get a free quote.
*CAA Travel Insurance is underwritten by Orion Travel Insurance Company, a CAA Company. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions apply. A Medical Questionnaire is required if you are 60 years of age and older.
- Medical Multi-Trip Annual Plans cover 4, 8, 15 or 30 days per trip depending on the plan you purchase. Top-up coverage is available for longer trips. Coverage cannot extend beyond 365 days.
- Up to $5 million CAD. Maximum $25,000 for all Emergency Medical Insurance benefits for Canadian residents without active Government Health Insurance Plan (GHIP); and/or without GHIP.
- CAA Assistance is provided by Active Care Management Inc.
- Applies to CAA Members in good standing with dues paid in full by membership expiry date. 10% savings applies to the total premium excluding applicable taxes. Minimum premium applies. Excludes Visitors to Canada Insurance. ®CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
*Policy conditions and limitations apply.