Jimmy Cobb Corn
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper or more, to taste
- 4 ears of corn, shucked and broken in half
- Pre-heat oven to 420ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, cream the parmesan cheese with the butter and the seasonings.
- Spread the seasoned butter evenly over the pieces of corn using your hand to firmly press the butter on, and place the cobs on the baking sheet.
- Bake the corn uncovered for 20 minutes and serve hot.