Support the station you love and have a chance to win 50% of the jackpot
Tickets start at $10
The more you play, the more chances you have to win
Sales end at 11:59 p.m. ET on Feb. 14
Ontario residents only
Winning ticket: B-18707
- All tickets will be sold only to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets will be sold online using the electronic lottery system supplied by Rafflebox.
- The lottery dates will occur in the Province of Ontario. The draw date is Feb. 15, 2024.
- Tickets are 1 for $10; 4 for $20; 20 for $50, 100 for $100.
- After buying, patrons will be provided by the sellers, a receipt with their registered numbers from the electronic raffle system (Rafflebox). No specific numbers can be given as they are issued in sequence of order.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all lottery numbers sold for the draw.
- The draw will be done at 4 Pardee Avenue, Toronto, ON, and the winning number will be updated on the lottery landing page and on JAZZ.FM91's social media.
- Winners may claim their prize by contacting JAZZ.FM at 416-595-0404. Winners will be paid by cheque. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies.
- The winning ticket holder has six months to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50 percent of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning number will be kept on file in a secure location and held for six months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated to a beneficiary with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
• Residents outside of Ontario
• Anyone under the age of 18
• Board Members and staff of JAZZ.FM91, and their immediate families
- The above set of rules will be posted on the lottery website.