- 1 lbs crab meat, picked over to remove any shell
- 1 stalk of celery, finely diced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Add the crab meat, the celery and the green onion to a medium-sized bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Old Bay Seasoning, and Tabasco.
- Spoon the dressing over the crab mixture and stir until coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or fresh buttered rolls.